Saturday, August 29, 2009



In a perfect world I would have you

I’d be yours and you mine

Soul’s eternal Valentine

In a perfect world you would need me

In a continuing quest for completion

Captivated yet elevated by my presence

In a perfect world I’d wish for no other

I’d possess power to move past the urges that people pass off as

just being man. . .

I would be you provider

And look to you for inspiration

Focus on building love and overcoming pain

Though pain be near when you are not

In a perfect world love made would be love gained not lost but transfused

Transcending physicality or reality

In a perfect world we would be music

Harmony meets melody soul meets spirituality

In a perfect world I would have you

Not grieve your memory

Not wonder but know

That you are my truth my reason my cause and my light

I would see farther than heaven deeper than hell

and dwell in forever. . .

In a perfect world we would live happily ever after

No ending just beginning

No time just space and air to breath an endless conversation

We would know love. . .

art by Frank Morrison

1 comment: